Posted in Member Announcements on 23/05/2011 10:41 am by Manus Rooney
Retail-Business Development Manager(s) & Executive (s)
Location: France or Germany
ezetop’s services enable workers in developed countries to instantly top up relative’s mobile phones back home in developing countries.
ezetop is the largest global seller of international mobile phone top-up with over 250,000 retail stores worldwide and significant online services. Headquartered in Dublin, ezetop has operations around the world, and due to rapid expansion we are looking to add to our current business development team in the Middle East to manage and expand our retail distribution relationships with retail groups and money transfer companies.
Founded in 2006, ezetop is a young and fast growing company with proprietary ground breaking mobile technology. In November 2010 it was named as a Rising Star winner in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50. The Rising Star award recognises young companies with the fastest growth in turnover over the past three years.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package will be agreed with the successful candidate. With ezetop you will have significant responsibility early on and will be part of a dynamic and focused team with strong potential for advancement and significant reward with ezetop.
• Identify and contracting with new retail and money transfer distribution partners
• Project manage all partners from first contact to going live and then on an ongoing basis to drive sales
• Coordinate marketing activities to drive sales volumes and transactions
• To provide accurate written and verbal reporting to ezetop management
• Work with multiple parties to ensure company objectives are achieved
• Supporting Technical, Account Management and Marketing teams in their roles
• Undertaking and preparing research documents on a wide range of subjects, particularly migration, development, global telecommunications and technology
• Frequent travel across Europe
• Ad-hoc duties as required
• 3rd level qualification required
• Ability to set own deadlines and priorities whilst working as part of a team
• Representing ezetop in a professional manner
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and either French or German, ideally both, other languages an advantage
• Experience working in a fast paced environment.
The recruiter is interested in your answers to the following question(s). Please place your answers in the email you send when applying for the job. To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com